Monday, February 15, 2010

More snow .. yuck

It snowed again over the weekend, and it's snowing now. I'm really tired of this snow. I could really use some sunshine .. and some warmth. It's 25 right now .. which I could actually be ok with if it was sunny and not snowing! I really have the urge to go out and take a walk or a bike ride, but it's just too nasty out.

I'm listening to different music, and found this one.



It's very beautiful! Makes me want to go find a warm river and just listen and watch creation. I miss the greenery, and the birds, and the animals .. :(

1 comment:

  1. but...just think of all the extra greenery we will have because of all this snow!! We did not get much rain last year...so really this snow is a huge blessing! Hope you have a good day anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete