Monday, February 8, 2010

My fingers are frosen!

Ok, I've shoveed right in front of the driveway and beside the house .. and that's not qute 1/2 of the driveway ... and my fingertips are burning cold ! :()

I had fingerless mitts on under my regular mitts (knit ones from my grandma)and my palms are nice and warm, but my fingertips are so froszen! :(

came in to warm up a minute and to get some reg. mittens to put under my grma ones :)

I'm breathing heavy already ... and not enjying this in the least ... but it's got to be done .. no one else here to do it. *sigh* this is what dh's are very much good for :)

*uff blow* .. hard to put "hard exhale" in a emoticon . mmm ..maybe they need to creat eone? I also can't really see what I'm typing as my glasses are all fogged up and i'm only seeing a blackgray line snaking across the screen. so I apologize for any typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment