Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today Today Today

Well, I had bible study this morning. And I'm feeling ok today. I'm hungry all the time since I'm counting calories again :( but I'm making it ok. Haven't broken down and eaten a whole symphony 1lb bar ! :) That's always a good thing. I'm on track for calories today, but I'm still so hungry. Guess I got more out of shape calorie-wise then I thought!

In study we are talking about prayer, and how we should make our lives a continuous prayer to God, a continuous relaitonship and communication between us and God. I know that He is my constant companion, but I think sometimes I block him out. Not intentionally, but just by allowing "life" to come between me and Him. Something I'm going to work on - keeping my focus on God and not on all the petty life issues.

I think I'll go watch Charmed .. (not really cohesive today uh? lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment